Desert Boilers &
Bonded & Insured
24 Hour Service
Desert Boilers and Controls provides boiler sales, service, repair, maintenance, and installation for commercial, industrial, institutional, and municipal facilities in greater Las Vegas and the southwest United States.
Desert Boilers & Controls understands its customers need for a reliable functioning energy plant and offers comprehensive boiler servicing, repairs and maintenance services for a wide range of package steam, hot water and thermal oil boilers. Desert Boilers & Controls, Inc. can also provide fuel efficiency improvements through burner tuning, burner upgrades, economizers and other energy-saving options.
We can service virtually any brand of boiler, including...
Boiler tube repair/replacement
Welding repairs of cracks or leaks
Repair/replace external piping
Boiler feedwater pumps, condensate pumps
Custom Sheet Metal Duct work
Preventive Maintenance contracts can include annual, semi-annual, or quarterly inspections as necessary to keep your boiler room equipment operating safely and efficiently. This approach assures plant management that essential maintenance is being performed. It also establishes a figure for budget purposes. Contact us for a proposal; many major steam users find a preventive maintenance contract a smart investment.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Desert Boilers & Controls, Inc. provides preventive maintenance contracts for our clients. For one low annual fee, this innovative program provides worry-free, regularly scheduled service and inspections. It is designed to keep your boiler room operating at peak efficiency thus eliminating avoidable emergencies that can lead to costly downtime and increase your boiler's lifetime with a planned maintenance program.
- Customized Program: Our program can be customized to provide our customers optimum and economical support in maintaining equipment operating requirements.
- Field Service Personnel: Our team of factory trained professionals will provide you with the highest quality service and recommendations necessary to achieve optimum efficiency and dependability.
- Emergency Service (24 Hours): As a Preventive Maintenance Contract customer you will be given the highest priority in the event emergency service calls or repairs are required.
- Factory Equipment/Parts: We use Genuine Factory replacement parts to ensure optimum Reliability and Efficiency.
- Economical Approach: Our customers typically receive an economic incentive for all covered equipment to participate in a Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Documentation: Report forms are completed by our field service personnel upon completion of the inspections and submitted to you for your review and permanent records.
- Inventory: Our large inventory allows us to provide you with quick replacement parts..
- Service Department: Our highly automated and computerized Service Department will notify you in advance of the anticipated schedule date and confirm you are ready for service. We track all equipment in our system to ensure we have the proper parts to better serve you and minimize down time.